Sunday, February 1, 2009

'My Name is Khan' On the set pictures



Shahrukh Khan
The hit jodi is back with Karan's My Name is Khan after 7 year gap.



My Name Is Khan is an upcoming 2009 Indian drama based on a true story.It is directed by Karan Johar, produced by Dharma Productions, has a screenplay by Shibani Bathija, and stars Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan.The musical trio Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy composed the film's score.Cinematography is by Ravi K. Chandran.

Rizwan Khan (Shahrukh Khan) is a muslim man who suffers from Asperger syndrome (a form of autism which impacts social interaction abilities).Authorities detain him after mistaking his disability for "suspicious" behavior.

here are a few on the set pictures of Karan Johar's My Name Is Khan.


My Name is Khan


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Shahrukh Khan and Karan Johar in My name is khan


Shahrukh Khan


Karan Johar My Name is Khan




Thumbnails(Alternate links)

No comments: