Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Nokia N 95 vs Apple I phone?




To me this is no competition, but there is a lot of misconception that the Apple I phone is superior to the Nokia N 95. Here are a few quick things I noticed about the I phone:

Apple I phone: Only carrier is At & t, the so called camera is 1.2 mega pixels, and the web browser is dumbed down to fit their phone. The touch screen is pretty cool, but if you don't have a cover on it the screen gets dirty from all the touching.

Nokia N 95: Has 8 gigs of space, color screen, which is big enough but not as unwieldy as the I phone. It has a good enough word document and is blue tooth enabled. And the biggest attraction, a 5 mega pixel camera, and a fully capable video camera.


So I ask you what do you think is the better phone, the much weaker I phone, or the more powerful Nokia N 95?

No comments: